Some cool test images:
Testing 1, 2, 3
Image by alisdair
My perfect test-driven-development setup. Running autotest on the big TV, so I can glance up to see how my tests are going, and TextMate on my Powerbook, for super-quick editing.
The TV is connected to a Mac Mini, which is sshing back to my Powerbook to run autotest, so this is kind of wireless dual head.
4SQRP HF Test Set
Image by kc7fys
Oscar and Sarah gave me a few minutes to put some of the finishing touches on the 4SQRP HF Test Set I assembled a few months ago. It's really a nice tool. I will use the frequency counter and crystal oscillator the most, probably. But there are lots of other tools built into this nifty little outfit.
Get the whole scoop here. It's not available, but could be fairly easily homebrewed--(to me that usually means a very succinct NO GO. What's the likelihood I'm gonna run around finding all these parts? I mean, for 55$ , it saves a LOT OF TIME and a lot of heartbreak. I've learned there are many skills. One of them is finding/substituting/McGyvering parts and supplies--another is assembly, then there's electronic theory. I'll skip the "finding parts" one for now. Anyway, here's the link to the page where I got it. Thanks 4SQRP!
Test
Image by Christolakis
Test shot with Yashica 50mm F1.9 lens with M42 adapter on Canon 400d.
Photoshop: Crop, Smart sharpening and Vignette added
Lens 30.50 AUD Adapter 11.00 AUD on Ebay
View On Black
My Most Interesting Photos
No comments:
Post a Comment