A few nice love images I found:
LOvE sunflowers..LoVE you now and forever...
Image by Thai Jasmine (Smile..smile...Smile..)
More than the greatest LOVE the world has known...
This is the love I will give you alone...
More than the simple words I try to say....
I only live to LOVE you more each day...
You ask how much I need you...
Must I explain..
I need you like lovely sunflowers need sunshine..
You ask how long I will LIEBE you..
I will tell you true until the sun will never shine...
Good morning with warm love, nice sunshine and sweet smile from Thailand..
Ich liebe dich..I lOVE YOU so much..Now and forever...my Dearest..
J-A-S-M-I-N-E..
A little pretty girl in Thailand..
Sunflower field, Saraburi Province, Thailand...
mallard ducks feel in love!!
Image by davidyuweb
mallard ducks feel in love!!
View On Black
Love Park (from above)
Image by RobertFrancis
This is the famous love park. From up here it doesn't look like much, and the sculpture it's named for is mearly a spec.
DSC_9103
No comments:
Post a Comment