Check out these tele touch images:
1958 Edsel Citation
Image by Cauldron Graphix
This is part of the Tele-Touch system. Most of this has been removed from my car but someday i hope to re install it. Personally, I don't think the teletouch system was a bad idea... I think it was engineered poorly. I think these systems would have worked and lasted longer had the electronic parts of them been installed inside the car instead of above the engines that created more heat than the sun.
Multi Touch Surface Table, Forum, University of Exeter
Image by jisc_infonet
There are ten multi touch colour indexed 'butterfly' tables in Exploration Lab 2 in the Forum. Each table is complemented by a wall mounted screen allowing everyone in the room the opportuntity to see live content on all tables.
A short video of a demonstration of the tables is available here - bit.ly/learning-spaces-multi-user-tables-video
Multi Touch Surface Table, Forum, University of Exeter
Image by jisc_infonet
The tables can be raised and lowered depending on the user requirements.
A short video of a demonstration of the tables is available here - bit.ly/learning-spaces-multi-user-tables-video
No comments:
Post a Comment