Thursday, 22 August 2013

mappa_blog

A few nice blog images I found:

mappa_blog blog
Image by francescopozzi Qualche idea su come riorganizzare feed e blog...

Blog of the day once again blog
Image by the Italian voice Today I found myself as blog of the day once again with my Italian blog. I was recommended on the main page of a famous Italian community called "Libero". They also used a thumbnail of my shot about the CV. Thanks a lot!! Mar. 6th, 2008 (187/365)

blog.founddrama.net on the iPod touch blog
Image by found_drama Demoed an iPod touch while I was at Small Dog about BenNevis' magsafe adapter today... Neat little apparatus. Out of curiosity, I pulled up my blog just to see how it would look to the iPhone and iPod touch users out there. To my surprise, what they say is true -- if you make even a half-assed effort to follow web standards, your site will be just fine. I was impressed. Too bad this snapshop was so out of focus. (Stupid depth of field.)

No comments:

Post a Comment