A few nice Butterflies images I found:
Fiery Skipper butterfly (CM)
Image by Wildreturn
Carondelet Park 8/19/13 - all butterflies found in the small section of nectar plants (butterfly bush surrounded by roses) in front of the Boat House. There are very few nectar plants in park. These are mostly it.
Plenty for everyone
Image by Ian-S
A Peacock and a Small Tortoishell share the nectar on offer from one of our Buddleia bushes.
It's hard to stop looking at the butterflies coming and going on these bushes - one of the treats of a sunny August day.
20/08/2013, 353/365, year 2 Waiting for the open wings IMG_8485
Image by tomylees
Tortoiseshell butterfly on the East Street buddleia.
When I say I'm going to take my camera for a walk every day, I mean it. Every day I go for a walk and it's now going with me. Because it's small it fits in my pocket.
Tuesday, 20th August 2013, Braintree, Essex.
No comments:
Post a Comment